Chronic Condition Management
The WhiteGlove Health CCM program currently monitors, treats, and helps manage several chronic conditions, including:
- CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)
- Weight Management
- Seasonal Allergies
- Smoking Cessation
- Diabetes (Type 2)
Data from vital signs, biometric data, medical history, lab results, and current medications alerts the WhiteGlove Health Clinical Team of a possible risk.
The RN Call Center reaches out to the member to discuss potential management solutions.
Once qualified, the member enrolls in a management program and schedules a visit.
A WhiteGlove Health Nurse Practitioner sees the member on a visit. Labs* are drawn, medical history and medications are reviewed, physical exam is done, medications are prescribed as clinically needed, follow up plan is set, and the education process is begun. A Registered Nurse then calls and reviews labs, follows up on medication, and disease coaching is scheduled for monthly intervals. *Lab work is not included as part of the visit fee and will be charged to the member’s insurance.
The WhiteGlove Health Chronic Condition Management Process
Our technology searches member data throughout the day including:
- Medical History
- HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENTS
- Member medications
- Member lab Results
- Clinical visit data
Once our system has identified an at-risk member, the information is screened and reviewed by WhiteGlove Health’s registered nurse (RN) team. The RN contacts the Member to discuss WhiteGlove Health’s chronic condition management program in effort to engage on the specific care need. The RNs collaborate with WhiteGlove Health’s Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) to enroll the qualified member or coordinate alternative care, as needed.
If a member qualifies and enrolls in WhiteGlove Health’s Chronic Condition Management Program:
- The WhiteGlove Health RN Call Center is notified of the Members enrollment. The RN schedules a call directly with the member to discuss appropriate next steps and an initial face-to-face visit with a WhiteGlove Health Nurse Practitioner. This is dependent on whether the corporation they are employed by allows us to contact them.
- IF the member agrees to enroll:
- The RN Call Center notifies MS via task list or email or Skype (if they are on phone we get put on hold) to enroll member and schedule first visit.
What to expect during the initial visit with a WhiteGlove Health Nurse Practitioner:
- The initial visit with an NP will last approximately 1 hour.
- Medical history and current medications are reviewed with the Member
- If necessary, specific bloodwork is conducted or ordered.
- A clinical assessment is made for each specific chronic condition
- If necessary, medications are prescribed for up to 90 days
- Condition specific coaching and education is provided by the Nurse Practitioner.
- An on-going communication plan is established.
The ongoing Chronic Condition Management (CCM) program is specific for the Member’s medical history, medications, and health status. The coaching includes medication management, educational resources, diet and exercise plan, and milestone establishment. We also do Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare (PSQH) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) testing each encounter for mental health conditions. The clinical modeling WhiteGlove Health follows are condition specific clinical guidelines, such as the American Academy of Family Practice, American Academy of Internal Medicine, American Academy of Endocrinology and other evidence based practice guidelines.
Ongoing Chronic Condition Management
- Within 48 hours of labs being conducted and posted, the RN collaborates with the lead NP to establish clinical protocol. The RN Call center schedules time with the Member to review.
- If a new medication is prescribed or dosage is altered, the RN Call Center is alerted to contact the Member within 7 days.
- Monthly “coaching alerts” are routed to the RN Call center for each Member. The frequency is determined by the specific condition.
- Subsequent in-person visits by the NP are scheduled, as necessary.
- The NP can adjust the follow up schedule at his or her discretion.
- Coordination of care can be established by directing the Member to their in-network provider. The RN calls the Member within 7 days to confirm the appointment is made in effort to obtain the medical record of the specific engagement.
Cargo por la Visita
Su costo de visita es el mismo copago, de visitas a su médico de atención primaria (PCP) o $35 para los planes con deducibles altos, hasta que se haya cumplido con su deducible. A pesar de que una receta se puede escribir, el costo de la visita no incluye el cumplimiento de recetas que no forman parte del formulario, de WhiteGlove Health o análisis de laboratorio – estos son procesados a través de su plan de seguro de salud a precios negociados del plan. Póngase en contacto con el departamento de servicio al cliente de WhiteGlove Health para actualizar su historial médico o para hacer una visita de atención. Bienvenido afiliados de Humana. Cuando usted usa el servicio primario móvil, de WhiteGlove Health como parte de su opción de red, recibirá una experiencia médica de alta calidad que le da el tiempo y la atención que se merece.
Una Enfermera Practicante de WhiteGlove Health, va a diagnosticar y tratar la mayoría de los síntomas, por los que los miembros, tradicionalmente visitan a un médico de atención primaria, un centro de atención de urgencias o centro de emergencias, en la comodidad de su hogar o lugar de trabajo. Algunos ejemplos son: El equipo de WhiteGlove Health están disponibles los 7 días de la semana. Según sea necesario, también puede recibir medicamentos genéricos o sin receta, en el momento de la visita, para ayudarle a sentirse mejor. • Infecciones menores en la piel • Infección del tracto urinario (ITU) • Tos y resfrío • Dolor de oído • Las alergias estacionales • Infecciones de las vías respiratorias superiores
Our members currently being treated for Chronic Conditions:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) 41.82%
- Dyslipidemia 21.82%
- Hypothyroidism 27.27%
- Diabetes (Type 2) 10.91%
- Depression/Anxiety 9.09%
- Asthma 12.72%
- Environmental Allergies 3.63%
- Smoking Cessation 3.63%
- Weight Management 3.63%